Machine Learning is a disruptive technology that holds great promise and this course will be presented from an interpreter’s perspective, not a data scientist. This course will provide an understanding of how Machine Learning for interpretation is being utilized today and provide insights on future directions and trends.
- Why Machine Learning now?
- Addressing Terminology Confusion
- Types of Machine Learning
- Case Studies
- Machine Learning and the Black Box Connotation
- Machine Learning, the Cloud, and High Performance Computing
- State of Machine Learning today in Interpretation Community
- Future Trends