To register for Paradise Essentials, please complete the checkout process by adding this course to your cart. Upon completion of your order, you will receive course details via email.
Course Outline: Day 1
- Discuss the basic mathematical history and creation of Seismic Attributes.
- Discuss data quality control for seismic attributes.
- Import and Generate Seismic attributes for use in the Course.
- Run Several Principal Component Analyses to determine sensitivities to different attributes.
Course Outline: Day 2
- Show Paradise Workflow examples from successful interpretations.
- Use our PCA and Database knowledge to Generate Self Organizing Maps.
- Learn how to subset x,y,z data to constrain Interpretation volumes.
- View Self Organizing Map and Export Classifications for usage in other systems.