Interpretation, Attributes and Machine Learning
Next Course Date: October 18 - 19, 2017
Instructor(s): Blaine Taylor & Gary Jones
This introductory two day course to Paradise enables geoscientists and engineers to use the major workflows and become acquainted with the basic capabilities of the multi-attribute analysis platform. Students will be trained in applying Principal Component Analysis (PCA) to a group of attributes to identify the most significant attributes in the set, then running, viewing and analyzing Self-Organizing Maps (SOMs) on selected attributes using different neural network configurations.
Next Course Date: December 6-7, 2017
Instructor(s): Deborah Sacrey, Auburn Energy
The Interpretation Workshop aims to equip geoscientists to interpret in Paradise using multi-attribute analysis by focusing on at least two projects in different geologic settings. The course will highlight the importance of using multiple attributes to extract more information from the seismic response.
Course objectives and topics to be covered:
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Paradise vs. traditional interpretation tools.
- Instruct in the applications of Paradise in different geologic settings.
- Learn the details of interpreting in Paradise
- Work in 2D and 1D Colorbars
- Export to an interpretation package - Kingdom and Petrel
- Export a neural masks