11-16 October 2020
Solving interpretation problems with deep learning and machine learning technologies
Visit booth #321 to hear industry thought leaders present applications of machine learning and deep learning technologies to seismic interpretation in different geologic settings. Learn how technologies like GPU processing will change and enable geoscience workflows. Here are a few of the topics:
- Seismic facies classification using deep learning
- Net reservoir discrimination through multi-attribute analysis
- Thin bed detection with unsupervised machine learning
- Case studies of machine learning in geologic settings
- GPU processing for attribute generation
Geophysical Insights will be hosting daily lunch & learns at booth 1038 with featured talks by Dr. Tom Smith and other esteemed guests. Registration for lunch n’ learns coming soon.
For more information or to register for the SEG event, click here.