Plan on attending SEG in Anaheim?
Geophysical Insights has a host of great presentations from industry thought leaders planned for SEG this year. We invite you to come by Booth #1611 to catch one and to see the latest developments in machine learning for interpretation!
Solving interpretation problems with machine learning
Paradise is a step-change in the way seismic interpretation is done, solving complex geologic problems, using machine learning for classification of multiple attributes on the sample level. With Paradise, interpreters can:
- Identify thin beds
- Isolate geobodies
- See detailed stratigraphy
- Reveal Direct Hydrocarbon Indicators (DHIs)
- Analyze reservoir properties
- Expose faults and fracture trends
- Isolate pressure-related facies
Booth Presentation Schedule:
“With Paradise, we have detected new opportunities and the results can be used to identify specific intervals of interest.”
— Asset Manager Major | U.S. Oil Producer
New Key Features of Paradise 3.2
Isolate and investigate areas of interest in the SOM results.
- Investigate geobodies at the sample level of each neuron
- Capture details on areas of interest, including volumetrics and statistics
- Edit/clean up selected geobodies by filling in areas or pruning extraneous samples
- Export areas of interest to an interpretation system
High Performance Computing (HPC)
With an increase in the size of data volumes, traditional servers and workstations can limit the speed of interpretation. The new Paradise HPC capability enables the generation of geometric and spectral decomposition attributes on clusters of machines, dramatically reducing computation time.
Advanced Attribute Library
Seismic attributes provide a framework for interpreting geologic features that define depositional environments. The Paradise Attribute Generator makes a library of over 100 attributes readily accessible.
To improve your interpretation results and use the latest in artificial intelligence to get the most out of your data, test drive Paradise today.