Installing SQL Server 2012 SP2 for Paradise
1) Before installing the ParadiseIsland instance of SQL Server, reboot the computer that it is being installed on. **Important**: DO NOT skip this step.
Notes about credentials:
In order to create, by default, the necessary permissions, please go through this installation logged in with the same credentials that will later be used to run the ParadiseIsland service.
2) After rebooting, navigate to the folder where sqlServerForParadise is saved (by default, the “Downloads” folder in Windows Explorer), select and right-click on the sqlServerForParadise installation executable. Select “Run as administrator.”
3) Select “Yes” to begin the sqlServerForParadise installation.
4) Click “Next” to progress.
5) Click “Next” to progress.
6) Click “Install” to initiate the installation.
7) Click “Finish” to complete the sqlServerForParadise installation.